Your Statutory rights are not affected by any of the following terms and conditions.
1. Balloon Moments cannot be held responsible for incorrect information supplied by the customer. Incorrect address details can delay delivery and Balloon Moments cannot be held responsible.
2. Claims for balloons that are delivered damaged must be reported within 48 hours of delivery date.
3. By virtue of the Distance Selling Regulations once the goods have been dispatched we are exempt from giving cancellation rights as the goods we are providing are perishable.
4. We reserve the right to substitute your balloon with a similar choice if your chosen balloon is out of stock. Where time allows before dispatch we will contact you to give you the option of canceling the order or accepting the substituted goods.
5. The average flying time for a helium filled foil balloon is 6-8 days, and in many cases longer, customers should note that Royal Mail may store parcels in cold temperatures causing helium to deflate, however when placed back into a warm environment the helium rapidly expands again.
6. All our balloons are dispatched by Royal Mail Special Delivery for delivery before – a signature will be required from someone at the delivery address. Once the delivery has been signed for at the given address it is no longer the responsibility of Balloon Moments. Refunds cannot be given if the balloon is not passed on to the named recipient.
7. By submission of the order the customer accepts these terms and conditions and authorises Balloon Moments through WorldPay or Nochex to take payment for balloons selected.
8. Please note that our balloons are inflated with helium gas – for your safety and wellbeing we recommend you DO NOT inhale the gas directly or attempt to siphon it off.